At this tasting the Old World, bastion of tradition and bureaucracy, faces off against the New World, renegade upstarts, free from red tape. Like Game of Thrones, but with less sex (soz), more wine (unless you're Tyrion Lannister) and just as much intrigue (promise).
The first of our monthly wine events with our brilliant partner, Two Spoons, a thirty second stroll from Honor Oak Park station.
For £25, you'll get:
- Two Spoons cocktail on arrival
- Guided tasting of six wines
- Locally-sourced charcuterie and cheeses
- Something special to round off the night
- Exclusive pricing on wine orders if you love any of the wines you've tasted
The tasting will last around two hours - nothing formal (we're about good times, not lectures!) and plenty of time to drink and chat. More excellent nibbles available if you'd like to order more. Stick around for a nightcap afterwards and explore Two Spoons' fabulous selection of gins and cocktails.
Tickets are £25 via Eventbrite - grab them while you can!